Oh, the weather outside is frightful…

The forecast for Saturday has not improved, and therefore the Merrimack Regional will be postponed until February 4th, 2017. BG will remain our hosts, and we look forward to seeing you all there! For those of you in the bracket, good luck at GSC in January!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s