Welcome back! I’m so excited for this season. I just finished prepping the website for the new season, and I’m so psyched! We have some fun stuff going on, and if you’ve read my emails, you’ve heard about it already, but here’s the rundown:
- FINALLY! We are officially a registered 501(3)(c) organization, which means people can donate tax deductible money to us! This has been a long term goal for us, and it’s so great to have it completed! So, if you’re connected with anyone who likes to donate money, hit them up!
- Questions: There was some talk about purchasing new questions for this season. It didn’t work out for this year, but it IS a goal for next year, especially if we can get some donations.
- Dues: Dues, as always, are entirely voluntary, but appreciated to help us cover our expenses. If you need an invoice, let me know.
- If you are planning to petition down and play in the J/V bracket only for the year, let us know!
- We said goodbye to some old friends this year, as some of our long time coaches moved on into retirement or semi-retirement. 😦 We will miss them, but look forward to working with new people!
- 2018-2019 Schedule
Sept 29: Division II: Fall Mtn.
Oct 13: Division I: Plymouth
Oct 27: GHOST
Dec 8: Division III: BG
Feb 2: Division IV: Salem
March 9: At-Large: Pinkerton
So our first tournament coming up fast, so please let Nick Belsky at Fall Mountain if you’re coming, ASAP! Can’t wait to see you all!